- Istanbul Airport Transfer
- Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Cr
- Ataturk Airport to Taksim Tran
- Ataturk Airport to Old City Tr
- Ataturk Airport to Asian Side
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Istan
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Taksi
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Old C
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Asian
- Cruise Port to Airports Transf
- Cruise Port to Old City Transf
- Cruise Port to Asian Side Tran
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport Transfer
- Cruise Port Transfer
Firstly, Galata Dock was started to be built in 1892 and the construction lasted 8 years. Besides the two warehouses added in 1910, three more warehouses was built in 1928. Building Salipazari Dock in 1957, Harbor got the current state.
Istanbul Harbor welcomes cruise ships from all over the World. The number of the tourists coming to Istanbul increases in direct proportion to the increase of the number of the cruise ships calling at Istanbul Harbor every passing day.
There are two docks in Istanbul Harbor. They are Karakoy Dock ve Salipazari Dock.
Karakoy Dock has 9 meters depth and 523 meters length. Salipazari Dock has 11 meters depth and 627 meters length.
Istanbul Harbor is approximately 45 km away from the International Sabiha Gokcen Airport. There are several ways like public transportation, taxi and private transfer service to Istanbul Harbor from Sabiha Gokcen Airport.
TTG Travel offers safe transfer services with guaranteed fixed prices from Ataturk Airport to Karakoy and Salipazari Docks by our professional drivers and comfortable vehicles.